INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON TRADE AND LOGISTICS
The International Summer School on Trade and Logistics of the Universidad del Istmo in Panama aims to offer an intensive program in logistics and international trade with an emphasis on maritime transport, considering the great recognition that Panama has in commercial terms. The Universidad del Istmo opens its doors to foreign students interested in learning or deepening their knowledge in this subject. The program is designed to acquire logistics, international trade and banking concepts. These topics will be taught through classroom classes, conferences and case studies and visits to logistics centers on both coasts. This program has a 42-hour intensive Spanish course for foreigners or English for Spanish speakers emphasizing in trade and international logistic vocabulary.
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
This program is aimed at people who wish to know or to expand their knowledge in logistics, commerce and international business in a privileged environment in order to feel firsthand knowledge.
The Program is totally taught in English.
SUMMER SCHOOL INCLUDES:
- The International Summer School on Trade and Logistics in Panama is a 3 week course, Monday thru Friday, 6 hours a day, including language classes.
- Accommodation in hotel / furnished apartment / student residence - double room during the stay.
- Access to university facilities, open spaces for recreation, library, computer rooms, gymnasium, innovation center, among others.
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks (Monday thru Friday), internal transportation for visits and cultural outings.
- International health insurance.
- Certificate of participation in the course.
- Welcome kit.
CONCEPTS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
Students participating in the Summer School will manage concepts in:
- International negotiation and logistics techniques
- Panamanian banking, maritime and commercial sectors
- Negotiation strategies
- Means of transportation
- Maritime logistics and ports
- International Logistics Management and Planning
¡Dare to acquire new knowledge and live an international experience!